Base Plate 2 Post Hydraulic Car Lift (209X)
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: 209X
- Lifting Capacity: 4T
- Certification: CE
- Double Cylinder Lift Type: Thin Plate Type
- Brand: Peak
- Lifting Time: 49 Seconds
- Motor: 2.0/3.0HP
- Surface Treatment: Spray-Paint
- Trademark: PEAK
- Specification: 9000LBS
- HS Code: 8425429000
- Type: Double Cylinder Hydraulic Lift
- Driving Type: Hydraulic
- Driving Motor Number of Mechanical Lift: 1
- Condition: New
- Design: Two Post
- Lifting Height: 1940-2169mm(76 3/8" - 85 2/5")
- Gross Weight: 706kg(1, 556lbs)
- Color: Blue
- Transport Package: Iron Bracket
- Origin: Foshan, China
PEAK's Series of 2 Post Lift for Chain-Drived
|208C||3.5T (8,000 lbs)|
|208||3.5T (8,000 lbs)|
|209||4.0T (9,000 lbs)|
|209X||4.0T (9,000 lbs)|
* 209X is stronger, wider and higher than 209 in construction.
• 9,000 Lbs Capacity
• Dual hydraulic cylinders, designed and made on ANSI standard, high quality NOK seals.
• 3/8" aircraft quality cable is used for synchronization.
• Supersymmetric arms design with three-stages front arms and two-stages rear arms.
• Self-lubricating UHMW Polyethylene sliders and bronze bush.
• Single-point safety release, and dual safety design.
• Stackable rubber pad with 1.5", 2.5" and 5" extension adaptors.
•Automatic arms restraints.
• Hydraulic power unit.
•Long warranty period:
5 Years warranty on lift structure(including Columns, Carriage, Lifting Arms, Top Beam, Floor Cover, Platform, Cross Beam, Car Drive-in Ramp, Scissor, Baseframe etc.);
2 Years warranty on the hydraulic parts (including cylinders, oil seal, oil hose, fitting etc.);
1 Year warranty on the spare parts, electrical components, power unit (not including consumption parts such as rubber pad).
209X Base Plate 2 Post Hydraulic Car Lift
|Style||Thin Plate Type Chain-drived|
|Lifting Capacity||4.0T (9,000lbs)|
|Lifting Time||49 Seconds|
|A||Lifting Height||1940-2169mm (76 3/8" - 85 2/5")|
|B||Overall Height||2841mm(111 3/4")|
|C||Overall Width||3460mm(136 1/4")|
|D||Drive-Thru Clearance||2623mm(103 1/4")|
|E||Width Between Columns||2850mm(112 1/4")|
|F||Minimum Pad Height||90mm(3 1/2")|
|Packing Dimension||2935 X 510 X 760 mm|
|QTY of Container||20 Units/20'GP|
EVERY PEAK LIFT IS FOR THE CUSTOMERS WHO NEED GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS AT COMPETITIVE PRICE!